Do not ride through any puddles or water at the venue unless you are sure how deep it is!
STOP PRESS: The entry is now full for this Trial.
There is no "on the day" entry available.
Due to a full entry there is no parking available for spectators on site, but there is parking available across the road in the layby. - Sorry,
Waltham Chase Trials MCC
Final Instructions – The Christmas Trial, Sunday 10th December 2023.
Please read these instructions before you travel and check your emails and the Club Website in case there are any last-minute changes before the Trial.
Can you also check that your details are correct on the attached programme and advise of any errors.
“Deb’s Food Truck” will be at this Trial serving hot and cold food and drinks from 9.15am.
Clerk of Course: Mike Wiseman
Bournemouth Rd, Chandlers Ford, SO53 3YJ. (Next to the Village Hotel)
What3Words: https://w3w.co/hike.mint.clay takes you to the venue entrance.
· The gates will open at 8.45 am.
· When you arrive at the gate confirm your Rider Number to the Marshall to be “signed in.”
· Park in the area as advised by the Gate Marshall, in herring-bone style.
· You may need to remove trailers to free up parking spaces.
· There is no “Formal Briefing Session” at the start but please check the notice board for any updates.
· A “Section Map” will be displayed at the start.
· From 9.50 move to the “ENTRY TO COURSE” sign.
· Riding commences from 10.00am
· The Pit Marshal will advise when to start and at which section.
· There are 3 laps of 12 sections.
· Please ride the sections only once at each visit to keep the trial flowing and to make sure you do not miss a section. (Exception for Battery Powered Youth Riders)
· The route is “One-Way,” marked with “Orange Arrows.”
· The sections will close at 2.30.pm or before if all riders have completed the sections.
· Please vacate the venue by 3.00.pm
· If you are a Waltham Chase MCC Member please remember to provide a “Number Card” for your bike, with the riding number and route colour you have been allocated.
· If you are not a Club member or entered after Wednesday, you will be issued with a number card in the series 800 at sign on.
· Your machine will not be examined, but please make sure it is safe, all necessary protective clothing is worn, and the machine ridden is of the correct capacity for the rider.
· ACU rule TSR22a “Stop Allowed” apply at this Trial.
· There are no male toilets at this venue. (Hotel & Starbucks next door to venue)
· A defibrillator is located next to the catering van.
· Please bring your own PPE and a personal First Aid Kit.
· First Aiders will be wearing a “Green Arm Band”
· Please take all rubbish away with you. There is no rubbish collection point.
· Youth Riders must always be accompanied by a responsible adult.
· Photographs taken at this event may be used in press articles or for promotional purposes and are available for purchase. If you do not want your image to be used, please advise the COC or photographer.
· Please allow rider number 24, the photographer, to go to the front of section queues. This gives him more time to take the photos.
· Results will be sent to all riders for checking before being uploaded to the Club Website