Waltham Chase News
Camping Weekend – Cadnam 28th-30th August
You can book to ride on any of the three days through the ACU online system. Camping pitches are now filling up and we will release any not booked to non-riders at the end of next week.
You do not need to camp to ride.
Practice Trial – Hut Hill – 5th September - Entry Opens at 8.00am on 7th August.
Due to contractors taking over part of the carparking area again at Hut Hill rider capacity for this practice trial will be reduced.
We will email members when the entry opens. If you intend to ride you will need to be quick with your entry!
The Alan Sansom – Langrish – 13th September
Fully booked-but look out for cancellations.
We do need some more Observers for this Trial, a couple with bikes would be appreciated. Please PM or email if you can help. £20.00 expenses paid. Sam’s “risk assessed” Burger Van will attend this Trial. Please do not offer via FB.
The George Greenland – 11th October – Limekiln Lane, Ramsdean.
Entry is now open via the ACU online system. This trial is open to members of all Southern Centre ACU Clubs.
We will be looking for observers nearer the time, and again some with bikes would be appreciated for the distant sections.
The Geoff Chandler
Now confirmed - Sunday 18th October at Bryces Farm, Sherfield English. Ener via the ACU Online system.
More sessions are being planned, but we will not publish until venues and dates are confirmed.
· We still need to be mindful that Covid-19 is not going away any time soon, so we do need to keep all the ACU distancing rules and regulations in place. It is so easy to forget!
· All Waltham Chase events are now booked via the ACU online system – there is no on the day entry.
· Spectators are still not permitted to attend any events.
· If you have any questions regarding events etc can you ask via email or PM. I do not always see messages sent via FB
· Riding Numbers: When you enter a Trial or Practice session can you make sure that you add your riding number to the entry.