Waltham Chase MCC - August Camping Weekend
The Club Members Camping Weekend for 2021 will run from Wednesday 4th August through to Sunday 8th August at Cadnam.
The event which takes place within the National Park is held under Natural England restrictions and local regulations.
It looks like there are lot of rules – but we live in challenging times and these rules are similar to most campsites.
The rules are in place for your safety and for the landowner and his property.
All “then current” “Covid-19” rules and restrictions will be in place.
There is open forest adjacent to the venue, with a couple of pubs within walking distance.
There will be a “Just like a Trial” practice day on the Saturday and a Club Trial on the Sunday.
Pre booked day entrants are very welcome to ride, you do not need to camp to enter either event.
There are concessionary entry fees for youth riders and for the adult riders Saturday Practice.
For the Sunday Trial we would appreciate offers to observe. There will be no payment made to Observers due to the reduced entry fees, but we will treat you to a free lunch from the catering van.
Bookings for Camping and rides can only be made via the ACU portal. There is no on the day entry.
You can also book fishing on-line!
For both days “Rozzie’s Coffee” catering will be on site from 9.00an to 2.30 providing hot and cold drinks, bacon rolls and various other goodies.
And for your evening BBQ’s our host has a good supply of super beefburgers available to purchase.
On-Line entry is now open on the ACU Portal.
- This event is only open to members of Waltham Chase MCC.
- Camping is available from Wednesday 4th August to Sunday 8th August.
- Campervans, Caravans and Tents are welcome.
- There is a drinking water supply and chemical waste point.
- Toilets will be available, but users must clean and sanitise facilities after use.
- A maximum “Family Group” per pitch of two adults and children from same household.
- Tents and caravans will be pitched in separate rows.
- A minimum space of 3 meters must be maintained between pitches.
- Well behaved dogs kept on a lead, are allowed on the Campsite.
- Young children must always be accompanied by an adult.
- A fire bucket must be placed outside each unit.
- Please keep music volume low so as not to disturb other campers.
- Quiet time is after 11.00pm
- All BBQ’s must be raised off the ground.
- No disposable BBQ’s or open fires are permitted unless authorised by the landowner.
- Unaccompanied under 18-year-olds are not permitted to camp overnight.
- The use of “Drones” is not permitted on site.
- Generators can only be used between 10.00am and 3.00pm.
- A charging station will be available for “E-Bikes”.
Final Instructions with all venue and driving information will be sent by email three days before the event.