NOW FULLY BOOKED
Waltham Chase Trials MC
“August Camping Weekend"
Thursday 27th August to Tuesday 1st September 202
At Cadnam near Southampton
Site open from 2.00pm on Thursday 27th August - Depart by 12.00 on Tuesday 1st September.
Friday 4.00pm Practice Trial - Saturday 2.00pm – Practice Trial Sunday – 11.00 am – Practice Tria
Cost: Caravans, Campervans, and tents, with the use of “plumbed” toilets is £10.00 per unit per night.
The adjacent Coarse Fishery is available to use at the reduced rate of £10.00 for the duration of your stay. https://www.facebook.com/Amberwoodcoarselake
Entry to all “Trials “activity is booked through the ACU online portal in advance. There is no on the day entry.
Summary of Site Rules (Within New Forest Country Park)
- Well behaved dogs kept on a lead, are allowed on the Campsite, but not in the lake enclosure.
- Young children must always be accompanied by an adult in the Woods and around Lake.
- A fire bucket must be placed outside each unit.
- Please keep music volume low so as not to disturb other campers. Quiet time is after 11.00pm
- All BBQ’s must be raised off the ground. No disposable BBQ’s or open fires are permitted.
- Unaccompanied under 18-year olds are not allowed to camp overnight.
- The use of “Drones” is not permitted on site.
- Generators should only be used between 10.00am and 3.00pm.
- Units using a generator will be sited in a designated area.
If you would like to join us for the weekend please request a booking form. email: email@example.com
Camping must be booked and paid for in advance. No cash or cheques will be accepted at the venue.
Entry to all Practice Sessions is booked through the ACU online portal in advance. There is no on the day entry.
Pre-Entered day riders are also very welcome.